Bird Bone Talisman Necklace
~ FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £60 ~
Bird Bone Necklace
The ancient practice of bone magick spans thousands of years and in folklore is associated with witchcraft, divination, summoning and protection from evil spirits. I found this beautiful bone in my garden on a summers day. Its story and shape spoke to me, so I kept it. I believe it once belonged to a blackbird.
A traditional metalsmithing process known as lost wax casting is used to make a perfect replica of it in precious metal. Hand twisted and shaped wire forms the bail to turn it in to pendant.
This design can also be forged in gold.
- Oxidised finish to give an aged, antiqued feel.
- Matching 20” belcher chain with lobster clasp.
- Bone measures around 30mm x 6mm.
- Fully hallmarked at London assay office.
Materials: Solid 925 sterling silver.
– Every piece comes lovingly packaged in my signature eco gift boxes.
– My jewellery is not mass produced, but forged and finished by hand in precious metals using a variety of traditional metal-smithing techniques.
– Each piece will have some minor variations due to the nature in which they are made, adding to their uniqueness.
– Expect items to take around 2 weeks to ship unless otherwise stated in the delivery details. All orders are posted tracked and signed for.