Apothecary Poison Vial Necklace
~ FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £60 ~
Poison vial necklace
The best friend of thieves, rogues and cowards. Poison bottles are always marked with a skull – nobody wants to mix up their health tonic with something more sinister! Inspired by Victorian apothecary and fantasy potions. The coffin shape bottle belies the dark nature of what lies within.
This design has been brought to life from a solid block of wax, every detail carefully carved freehand until I’m left with the original master. A traditional metalsmithing process known as lost wax casting is then used to make a perfect replica in precious metal. A halo of wire and a chunky jump ring is added to turn this casting in to a pendant.
This poison vial necklace can also be forged in gold.
- Chunky 3D relief design
- Oxidised finish to give an aged, distressed look.
- Matching 20” belcher chain with lobster clasp.
- Bottle measures around 38mm x 17mm.
- Fully hallmarked at London assay office.
Materials: Solid 925 Sterling Silver.
– Every piece comes lovingly packaged in my signature eco gift boxes.
– My jewellery is not mass produced, but forged and finished by hand in precious metals using a variety of traditional metal-smithing techniques.
– Each piece will have some minor variations due to the nature in which they are made, adding to their uniqueness.
– Expect items to take around 2 weeks to ship unless otherwise stated in the delivery details. All orders are posted tracked and signed for.